Wandering Folk Miimi & Jiinda Collab Picnic Rug- Miinggi Jaanymili
The first of our Artists Series, the Miinggi Jaanymili Picnic Rug features Indigenous artists duo Miimi and Jiinda’s artwork. The symbol in the middle represents a meeting place where people come together and connect. The circles around the outside are neighbouring tribes, friends and family that journey along the pathways, meeting in the middle to share stories, culture, food and celebrations.
Printed on our NEW renewable and durable 100% recycled PET canvas (plastic bottles) that's more durable, fade proof and water resistant. The base features our trusty brown water resistant poly/cotton canvas with a waterproof treatment.
$5 from every rug sold will be donated to Karrkad Kanjdji Trust. This will be put towards the work, land and lives of Indigenous people in West and Central Arnhem.
- Dimensions: 164cm x 147cm
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Hand illustrated print on front side
- Fabrication TOP/FRONT: 100% Recycled PET canvas. BACK: Poly/cotton canvas with a waterproof treatment.
- Signature brown base is water resistant
- Hand made tassels on corners
- Embroidered cotton label
- Miimi & Jiinda signature
- Brown ornate woven carry strap
- Stitch lines on back for easy rolling
- Plastic free shipping
- $5 from each sale of this rug donated to Karrkad Kanjdji Trust
- *Please note that although we try our very best to ensure all imagery portrays products true colours they can sometimes alter on screen or in certain lighting.
- Spot clean with cold water
- Do not submerge or soak
- We do not recommend machine washing
- Do not leave in direct sunlight
- Prior to storing, ensure it is completely dry